Sayings of WFRP Gamers
Apologies to the original
authors whose words have been twisted beyond all repair
- Never assume. As Dick
Marchinko says, everytime you do, you make a *blankety*
*bleeper* *blanking* ass out of you and me.
- All that is gold does not
glitter, but grab anything that looks like gold anyway.
- Only consider a sorceror dead
if your GM swears it under oath. And even then, burn the
corpse and send the ashes through a warp gate.
- Love is never having to use
- All hidden GM dice rolls will
be fudged. All visible GM dice rolls will also be fudged.
- Never have a magic item
smarter than you are.
- When hunting monsters, always
travel with someone tastier than you
- Fireballs don't have any
- When push comes to shove,
push, shove, and bite.
- Druids do it in the woods,
Dragons do it wherever and whenever they want
- True roleplaying is when your
character is as athletic as Roseane Barr, as charismatic
as Jean-Claude Van Damme, and as deadly as Woody Allen
but you'll play him/her anyway.
Home . Alternity . Legend of the
5 Rings . Warhammer FRP . Other.